1. Transmission Projects
GAJA was awarded four substations and DC line works by KPTCL. This included New 110/11 kV and upgradation of existing 33/11 kV sub-station and construction of 110 kV SC line on DC towers, at the following locations.
- Yeragera : 14.45 Cr (110/33/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA, 1 x 20 MVA and 10 Km of 110 kV Line)
- Yapaladinni : 10.50 Cr (110/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA and 11.15 Km of 110 kV Line)
- Khedagi Cross : 08.67 Cr (110/11 kV with 1 x 10 MVA and 11 km of 110 kV Line)
- Thalikoti : 13.28 Cr (110/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA and 17.55 kM of 110 kV Line)
Rural Electrification work under DDUGJY Scheme at Jharkhand, Garhwa District (PKG-03 – Meral, Garhwa & Majhiaon Blocks) – 82 Cr. Which is under progress.
3. Jammu: Urban Electrification Works of Batote Circle considting construction of new 11 KV & ABC lines, instellation of new DTRs / HVDS; Metering; Renovation & Modernisation, Aaugumentation of 33 KV lines, 11 KV lines, 33/11 KV substations; Convertion of Existing LT lines on bare conductor to ABC & Associated works all over the CIRCLE as per scope of work indicated in SBD under IPDS and PMDP (Urban) – 78.55 Cr.