1. Transmission Projects
GAJA was awarded four substations and DC line works by KPTCL. This included New 110/11 kV and upgradation of existing 33/11 kV sub-station and construction of 110 kV SC line on DC towers, at the following locations.
- Yeragera : 14.45 Cr (110/33/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA, 1 x 20 MVA and 10 Km of 110 kV Line)
- Yapaladinni : 10.50 Cr (110/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA and 11.15 Km of 110 kV Line)
- Khedagi Cross : 08.67 Cr (110/11 kV with 1 x 10 MVA and 11 km of 110 kV Line)
- Thalikoti : 13.28 Cr (110/11 kV with 2 x 10 MVA and 17.55 kM of 110 kV Line)
2. Distribution Projects
1. Rural Electrification work under DDUGJY Scheme on a total turnkey basis in Garhwa District (PKG-03) of Jharkhand State, for a survey, Supply erection, Testing, Commissioning of New 33 KV Line, New 33/11 KV Substation, New 11 KV lines, New L T Lines, New 25KVA DTR’s and BPL connections and LT Re-conduction with cable -82Cr.
2. Jammu: Urban Electrification Works under IPDs Scheme on turnkey basis in Batote Circle ( Package A) of Jammu and Kashmir Union territory, For Survey, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Type test, inspection, Supply, erection, Testing and Commissioning of Plants and Equipment’s for construction of 33/11 KV Substation, along with associate lines and related works -32.27 Cr.
3. Goa Project: Construction of New 33/11 kV Gas Insulated Substation and connected 33 & 11 kV UG Lines, under IPDS – Integrated Power Development Scheme. Project Value –15.62 Cr