Water represents the very essence of life. GAJA Engineering has honed its expertise to provide comprehensive solutions in this segment. We have exhibited our capability through end-to-end solutions and diverse integrated water management infrastructure projects.
- Drinking water: Millions of people in India are still struggling to get access to clean drinking water. Our projects are dedicated to improve the lives of these people.
- Irrigation: Proper utilization of available water resources needs suitable irrigation infrastructure for supporting agriculture. Irrigation projects broadly include construction of dams, bunds, canals, tanks, wells etc.
- Hydropower: Hydropower is one of the oldest and most widely-used renewable sources of energy in the world. These projects also help in flood control & irrigation too.
- Inter Linking of Rivers(ILR): These projects are of national importance & would help us fight floods & droughts.
Electrical power is vital for most commercial operations and for some domestic activities as well. Unfortunately, the power distribution in India is engulfed in several challenges and issues. This also gives us the opportunity to provide solutions that are specifically tailored to meet the local requirements.
Electrical power is vital for most commercial operations and for some domestic activities as well. Unfortunately, India is facing several challenges and issues with power distribution. This gives us an opportunity to offer solutions that are specifically tailored to meet the local requirements.
- Substation & Transmission: GAJA possesses expertise & experience in optimally executing transmission and substation projects.
- Electrification Projects: Lack/absence of electricity has stalled the activities of many households, businesses, schools etc. Electrification projects are bound to accelerate the development of the country & transform the lives of many.
The transportation network of a country speaks volumes about its development status. GAJA has executed a number of remarkable transportation projects in India.
- Roads & highways: The importance of our roads & highways cannot be overstated. About 65% of freight and 80% passenger traffic is transported through roads. Moreover, National Highways constitute only about 1.7% of the road network but carry about 40% of the total road traffic! Thus, these projects are of supreme importance to us.
- Tunnels: Constructing tunnels is crucial to improve the connectivity of the country. It reduces the travelling time by several hours. This is not an easy job; it requires extensive designing, planning & experience.
- Bridges & flyovers: Bridges & flyovers are rapidly changing the face of India and we need more of them to manage the ever growing traffic on roads.